Veterinarians Required – Address 302 Canterbury Road Bayswater
Are you looking for Locum, part-time, full time work? Work to suit your living lifestyle? An overseas Veterinarian who would like to work in Australia?
Our purposed built clinic is looking for Veterinarians to join our team.
You will be working with our Senior Veterinarian to provide outstanding veterinary care services and surgical procedures.
Pets Haven Foundation has been established since 2003 during this time Pets Haven has rehoused over 18 thousand animals. We are leading example of providing animal welfare services; our emphasis is on pro-life and our values are highly regarded.
The veterinary clinic is located at 302 Canterbury Road Bayswater, there are two clinic on site with 25 car parking spaces. With a travel time from Melbourne’s CBD of no less than 40 minutes, the clinic has been purposed built with great exposure. The clinic offers a full range of veterinary services to Pets Haven’s internal animals and the community.
We offer a professional and supportive working environment with an emphasis on team work. Our purpose is to deliver high standards services to our clients and the best possible care to all animals in our care. Our goal is to help customer’s pets live long, happy, healthy lives.
We are looking for Veterinarians who are enthusiastic, ethical, reliable who will not let the team down and who has the ability to work with our fun and energetic team, while also working independently when required.
Our ideal veterinarians will be light hearted and have a good sense of humour but at the same time is dedicated to their work and has an empathy for all creatures.
The person we are seeking must:
- Outstanding communication skills, compassion, flexibility and a passion for animal welfare
- Minimum of 2 years’ experience in a small animal practice
- Excellent communication skills and presentation.
- Must be friendly, approachable and have a positive attitude.
- Must be organised, professional and proficient.
- Competence in clinical medicine and surgery
- Ability to work independently and collaboratively to achieve the best patient outcomes;
- A desire to continue to develop their medical and surgical skills in a supportive environment
To be successful in this role you will possess the following:
- A minimum of 2 years’ experience as a Veterinarian
- Ability to build effective relationships with both internal and external stakeholders
- Strong communication skills and the ability to build effective working relationships with clients, employees and referring vets
- Commitment to provide exceptional patient care
- Commitment to continuing education and professional development
- Ability to work efficiently, independently and as part of the team
What we can offer you:
- An industry leading salary (commensurate with experience);
- AVA and VIN Membership
- Commitment to your career development
- An interesting and varied role
- A dynamic and supportive team environment
Salary package is commensurate with experience with the usual conditions. After hours are shared and are rewarded either financially or with time off in-lieu. A company vehicle is offered for house visits.
Please contact us via email to:
phone 0417 397 065.